WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM THE PEOPLE THAT VISIT OUR BLOG, WEBSITE OR APP?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your or other details to help you with your experience.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you or enter information on our site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
How do we protect visitor information?
DO WE USE 'COOKIES'?
INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED FROM YOU?
Tresmode.com collects the details provided by you on registration together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to our website and other websites accessible from them. Kindly note that tresmode.com does not access or store your Payment Card details (i.e. credit/debit card number, expiration date, CVV etc.). When you make a purchase using your card, all required by CC Avenue transaction details are captured on the secured payment page, and encrypted using Industrial Strength Cipher, and are securely transmitted to your card issuer for obtaining an authorization decision. At no time during the purchase process or thereafter does Tresmode have access to, or store, your complete card account information.
We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or contests offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and website use, which enables us to improve the service we provide. We will collect only such information as is necessary and relevant to us to provide you with the services available on the website.
While you use our website, we may have automatic access to (receive and collect) certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our web server, obtained from “cookies” sent to your browser from web server cookies stored on your hard drive, including but not limited to:
- Computer-identification information.
- IP address, assigned to the computer which you use.
- The domain server through which you access our service.
- The type of computer you're using.
- The type of web browser you're using.
While you are transacting on our website personally identifiable information collected about you may include:
- First and last name.
- Email addresses.
- Contact details including phone numbers.
- PIN/ZIP code.
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned).
- Your opinion on services, products, features on our websites.
We may also collect the following information about:
- The pages you visit/access.
- The links you click on our website.
- The number of times you access the page.
- Things you view, add to bag, add to wish list.
- Other websites you open simultaneously while browsing on ours
HOW DO WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our website.
We collect the personally identifiable information from you when you register with us or you transact as a guest. During registration you are required to give us your contact information (such as name, email address, date of birth, gender, billing address, delivery address, pin code, mobile number, occupation, interests etc.) Upon registration users may receive communications from tresmode.com (e.g. newsletters, updates). Even when transact as a guest we collect identifiable information (such as name, email address, date of birth, gender, billing address, delivery address, pin code, mobile number etc.).
We use this information to contact you about the services you are using on our website and services in which you have expressed interest.
When you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form, in order to be able to fulfill your requested service. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
You have the option to provide demographic information (such as occupation, education and gender) to us; we encourage you to submit this information so we can provide you a more personalized experience on our website.
We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at different points on our Website.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We use your contact information (email address, mobile number, etc) to send you:
- Password reminder and registration confirmation.
- Special offers & promotions
- Discount or promotional codes
- Gift vouchers.
- Event based communications such as order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders etc.
Note: We send users updates upon registration, and updates regarding your order status. We also send promotional emails to inform you about new arrivals, special offers, etc.
WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO:
- Improve personalized features on our websites to enhance your shopping experience.
- To contact you for your account / profile related matters or any other reason as may be necessary.
- To provide the services requested by you example deliver merchandise ordered by you.
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
WE USE ANONYMOUS TRAFFIC INFORMATION TO:
- Remember you in order to deliver better and more personalized service e.g. track your entries in our promotion schemes;
- Recognize your usage privileges to our website.
- Administer and manage smooth functioning of our website by diagnosing problems.
- Track your session and activities so that we can understand better how people use our website.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We do not share or rent your information with third parties.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to any other third parties unless:
- Required by special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure;
We reserve the right to disclose your personal identifiable and email address information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our websites.
The security of your personal information and email address is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit / debit card number) on our acquiring bank’s system or order forms, they encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email address submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU REGARDING COLLECTION, USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION?
You can accept or decline the cookies. All websites that are customizable require that you accept cookies. You must also accept cookies to register as someone for access to some of our services.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
IF USERS DISABLE COOKIES IN THEIR BROWSER:
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders
Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart. Understand and save user's preferences for future visits. Keep track of advertisements. Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED THE FOLLOWING:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
- By logging in to their account
- By chatting with us
DOES OUR SITE ALLOW THIRD-PARTY BEHAVIORAL TRACKING?
It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
IN ORDER TO BE IN LINE WITH FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES WE WILL TAKE THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIVE ACTION, SHOULD A DATA BREACH OCCUR:
We will notify the users via email within 7 business days
WE COLLECT YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION (EMAIL ADDRESS, MOBILE NUMBER, ETC) IN ORDER TO:
- Send information; respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
WHEN WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION, WE AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
IF AT ANY TIME YOU WOULD LIKE TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM RECEIVING FUTURE EMAILS, YOU CAN EMAIL US AT CUSTOMERCARE@TRESMODE.COM
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email. and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
1202, Floor 12A, One Indiabulls Center Tower II A, Senapati Bapat Marg, Saidham
Nagar, Lower Parel<
+91 80689 72636